John’s extensive experience and expertise in the credit reporting industry dates back more than three decades. He has helped thousands of people all over the United States gain a better understanding about, and strengthen, their personal credit reports through his credit education seminars and his book, “Give Yourself Some Credit”
John will advise you of steps YOU can take to improve your personal credit by creating a custom plan of action designed specifically for YOU.
As part of John Knows Credit’s Advisory Services, John will review your credit reports. He will provide an assessment of where you stand today. He will also make recommendations to help you with:
· Disputing erroneous or outdated items on your credit report
· Identifying negative items and when they should fall from your credit reports
· Your rights as a consumer under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
· Your rights as a consumer under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
· Suggestions to boost and build your credit
· Suggestions to reestablish your credit
· Suggestions to monitor and safeguard your personal information
· Web sites and resources that can help you in your journey to improve and protect your credit
It’s your credit. It’s your future. Start your personal credit improvement plan today!
To learn more about John Knows Credit’s Advisory program, contact John.